Battery badge updates the Home Screen icon to show the battery time remaining in minutes.
· Does not poll the battery all the time, so saves on battery life.
· Manual update to avoid draining the battery to check the battery.
· Turn on silent mode after you pick your badge.
· Adjust your battery condition in the settings area.
· How do i get out of silent mode?
Silent mode is for when you have already decided which badge you want to display, and you want to be able to update the badge with just a touch of the icon.
After you engage silent mode, you will need to access the battery badge settings under the iphone settings application.
· why does it not update the mins all the time?
The battery life on the iphone is directly dependent on the usage at the current moment. Battery badge was designed to allow the user to update the remaining mins before beginning a task and avoid using the battery to check and display the battery.
Battery badge updates when you launch it.